Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The test!

I knew it was just a matter of time after my last blog, that a trial would show itself. “Thank you Jesus for this opportunity to live out what I believe.” I know that is what I am supposed to say, but I don’t feel like it today. I just spent the weekend with my oldest son in the hospital. I found myself just turning off while I was sitting in front of seven doctors telling me things I did not want to hear. The world is full of news. I like to think of it as just news because I get to decide what news is worthy of my thoughts or what news is not worthy of my thoughts. I get to decide not the doctors.

If you know us you know this is not our first rodeo, as they say. I know I am being vague about my son’s condition. Deal with it. It is not for you to know the details. My God knows all, therefore the one person that needs to know, knows! Just keep in him in your prayers that will do more than you think.

I don’t care what the news is. I know the promises God has for us and you. I started this blog as a way to vent. I write these things down so that I can read them over and over myself. You see, I started this blog to encourage myself. I am thankful for those of you that read this but it is truly for me to see what I believe.

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you say’s the Lord, plans for good and not for evil plans for a hope and a future".

So with that being said I am going to read my blog to myself for the next couple of days. I look forward to posting my thoughts about how God takes care of this one. God, glorify your name!

No comments:

Post a Comment